A diagnostic app for industrial and commercial vehicle engines using the J1939 CAN protocol.
The app supports the following functions:
– Display the active error codes
– Display the passive error codes
– Delete the error codes
– Display of engine measured values
– Information about the status DPF
– Information about the SCR system
– Information about fuel consumption
– Engine information
– Terminal mode
To connect to the engine you need an EML327 compatible Wifi OBD interface as of V1.4 and a connection cable from the diagnostic connector to OBD. Various manufacturers offer corresponding cables, as well as a well-known engine manufacturer from Cologne, who distributes a corresponding adapter cable via his dealer network.
An EML327 Wifi interface is offered on known Internet platforms.